Monday, May 15, 2017

Welcome to The Pickle Patch!


I decided this weekend that I am going to change the name for my blog. I named it Rain Boots Needed years ago, when I tried blogging the first time around. The day I named it, I was wearing my favorite rain boots, the black and pink polka dotted ones. But it's time to update!

Why is named Pickle Patch? First of all,  anyone that knows me, knows that I love pickles. Heck, my good friend Rachel over at Sassy MerMom had her dad make me some pickles for my secret Santa Christmas present. And no, I'm not pregnant. I've always loved them.

Second, have a small crafting business, that I occasionally use. I really need to make time to craft more. I love to make things. I have sold wreaths, bookmarks and tutus. It's just fun and relaxing to me. And earning some money on the side, for something that I love, is fun. It's just easier to have one name for everything. So, here we go!!!!

P.S. Thank you to Nicole at Whispered Words Forever Captured for my new headers and logo!

No comments:

Post a Comment