Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Pin it Tuesday



I need to start making new things for dinner. We end up eating a few things, week after week. Spaghetti, kielbasa with pierogi, macaroni and cheese and hot dogs. I promise we are both adults, I'm just tired after work and school, and don't feel like cooking! We're trying to save money for a trip for our two year anniversary, so I've been looking on pinterest for some ideas.  Some of these I've had saved forever, others are new. I've also included the link for my Pinterest board, if anybody wants to take a look and see what else I have! Brandy's Food Pinterest

What are some of your favorite and quick meals to prepare?



This salad looks so bright and so fresh. I can't wait to make it for us!  







James loves anything with mushrooms and onions.  Beef stroganoff has ended up to be a dish I cook every few weeks.





This is one of my all time favorites. The tang of the apple cider vinegar, and the spice of the mustard are so good with the potatoes and kielbasa. 





2 comments:

  1. Look up crock pot recipes that way you can toss it in, in the morning and it will be done by the time you are home. I'm hoping (in the next month or so) to start doing my food prep on Saturdays. I want to do big ziploc bags with stuff for my crockpot meals. SO I can just pick one and throw it all in. I hope to make one or two crockpot meals a week.

    ReplyDelete