Saturday, June 3, 2017

Spotlight Saturday -L’Oreal Voluminous Lash Paradise Mascara


I love makeup. I don't wear it very often, but I love it. I love how it brightens my face, and makes me feel good about myself. I have WAY too much of it, for someone who wears it so rarely. Lipsticks and glosses and stains are my weakness. But, this isn't about a lipstick, that'll be another week.

In a make group that I'm part of on Facebook, people have been RAVING over L’Oreal Voluminous Lash Paradise Mascara. Saying that it is a dupe of Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara. I recieved a sample of Bette Than Sex a few months ago in my Ipsy bag a few months back. It makes my eyelashes look amazing! but, it isn't cheap. I looked at Ulta a few weeks ago, and it was $23. I had to pass on it.

I was at Target today, and saw the L'oreal Voluminous Lash Paradise for $8.99 and decided to give it a try. Pictures below of before, and after. 









Before mascara. As you can see, my lashes are pretty long to begin with. Lord, I need to get my eyebrows done!




Look at those lashes!!! Look how long they are now! And how dark they are!  This is after one coat, and look how curled they are! 



Sideview. Look at that curl!!!! 


I love this mascara. I have a new go to, that I'll be wearing all the time. I'm going to try and start wearing makeup more often. It makes me feel so good about myself. I don't feel bad about myself. But makeup makes me feel good! I'm going to try and wear it more often, and write some reviews of the new things I get. 

What is your favorite new makeup? Or what is your favorite makeup, that you've worn forever? 



Wanna check out some other bloggers who participated in Spotlight Saturday? Click their blogs below! 




No comments:

Post a Comment